Girl Food Dinner 2013, a feminine wine dinner benefiting the Greater Chicago Food Depository, will take place Sunday, April 14 at 5:30 p.m. at West Town Tavern.
Tickets are $150 per person and all proceeds will go towards the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
Here’s the menu and participating chefs:
- Ahi Tuna Tartar with Avocado, Green Apple and Serrranos with Chile de Arbol Crema by Chef Priscila Satcoff of ¡Salpicon!
- Poached Sturgeon with Spring Mushroom Conserva, Pea Tendrils and Ramps by Chef Nicole Pederson of Found Kitchen
- Herbed Raviolo, Wild Mushrooms, Grilled Spring Onions, Truffled Mascarpone and Veal Demi by Chef Laura Piper of Trattoria 10
- Braised CDK Certified Angus Oxtail with Crispy Potato Cake and Preserved Meyer Lemon by Chef Susan Goss of West Town Tavern
- Cheesecake with Almond Financier Crust, Maple Ginger Gelato, Blueberry Sauce by Chef Jessica Oloroso of Black Dog Gelato