Edible Brooklyn is bring you The Big Chill at Brooklyn Brewery on Monday, June 23 from 6 to 9 pm. The summer hot weather calls for a cold food feast. The menu will be served family-style with cans of Lager, IPA and Summer Ale from Brooklyn Brewery to wash it all down.
- Cold borscht shots with picked beets, green cabbage and horseradish crème fraîche
- Chicken liver terrine with ver jus gelée and tart pickles
- Open face gravlax with sauce gribiche on Russian black bread
- Oil poached leeks with mustard vinaigrette
- Tomato and wax bean salad
- Ice cream sandwiches
Plus, a sweet treat to take home from Salty Road.
Where: Brooklyn Brewery, 79 North 11th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249
When: Monday, June 23 from 6 to 9 pm
How: Tickets are $40 per person and may be purchased at here
Note: This event is 21+ and a valid ID is required for entry.