For this Hot Caramel Apple Coffee recipe, Liz C. of Lodi, California won an Honorable Mention in the Seattle’s Best Coffee “Red Cup Showdown” creative culinary competition. Here’s how to make one:
Ingredients (makes 3 6-oz servings)
- 3 tbsp Seattle’s Best Coffee Level 4, ground
- 2 1/4 cups Water (18 fl oz)
- 2 tbsp caramel flavored topping/sauce
- 3 tbsp Apple Juice
- 3 tbsp Half and half
- whipped cream and extra caramel topping/sauce for garnish
- Place measured coffee grounds in filter and brew with water.
- Add caramel to brewed coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Add apple juice and half and half.
- Pour mixture into three coffee cups, top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.