I have been quite busy lately and running into laptop troubles. I had this recipe for a tofu pumpkin pie that I was originally planning to make last week, but I didn’t have the time to get to it. For now, I will post the recipe.
- 12 inch pie crust
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 16 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp molasses (or substitute with 12 tbsp of brown sugar)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground all spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake in the oven for about 45-50 minutes.
- Pie can be served warm or chilled.