Make a refreshing Kahlua Cream Soda cocktail by simply mixing coffee liqueur, soda water and whipped cream.
- 2 oz of coffee liqueur (such as the popular coffee-flavored rum Kahlua)
- 4 oz of soda (club soda/seltzer water/7 Up/Sprite)
- 1 1/2 oz whipped cream
- ice (inside shaker, for straining)
- Pour Kahlua and whipped cream into a tumbler/cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice and strain into a tall glass (traditionally served in a highball glass).
- Add soda water.
- That’s it! Enjoy with a straw.
If you don’t have a strainer, here’s an instructional video on making due with two glasses.