Enjoy international tastes from around the world at the Taste of Times Square on Monday June 6th!
One of New York City’s most mouth-watering outdoor food festivals.
Times Square’s top restaurants will be offering dishes from around the world, at the Crossroads of the World, at the 18th annual Taste of Times Square outdoor food and music festival.
Time: June 6, 2011 from 5 to 9 pm
Location: Times Square, Broadway Plazas, between 42nd and 47th Streets
There’s no admission fee for the food festival. “Taste” tickets are available for $1 each and most dishes range from $1-$5. Tickets are available for purchase at the food festival or in advance at the Times Square Visitor Center. Visit the website for more information.
The food festival sounds like a lot of fun! There’s 30+ participating restaurants offering a nice variety of cuisines. No dinner plans for Monday? Stop by Times Square.
Check out the list of participating restaurants:
- Angus McIndoe
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar
- B. Smith’s
- B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
- Blue Fin
- Brasserie 1605
- Brooklyn Diner
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
- Dave and Buster’s
- Gallagher’s Steak House
- Gingers at the Doubletree Guest Suites
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Havana Central
- John’s Pizzeria
- Junior’s Restaurant
- O’Lunney’s Times Square Pub
- Palm West Restaurant
- Planet Hollywood
- R Lounge at Two Times Square
- Ruby Foo’s
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen
- Shula’s American Steakhouse (Westin New York)
- St. Andrews Restaurant
- The Counter
- The Long Room
- The Stadium Grill at Bowlmor Lanes
- The View at the New York Marriott Marquis
- Village Pourhouse Restaurant Row
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue