From the people who brought you the Taste of 7th St (2010 and 2011) and Taste of Midtown East, there’s a new neighborhood to explore! Next week, there’s the Taste of Nolita food festival organized by Scoop St, which runs from Wed June 22nd to Fri June 24th.
I grabbed the Scoop St deal almost instantly after I found out about it. $19 for a voucher to enjoy signature menu items from selected eateries in Nolita (north of little Italy). The lineup features food from Asiadog, Ceci-Cela, Oxley’s Carvery, Tartinery, Tacombi, and, one of my favorites, Eileen’s Special Cheesecake. You can also present your voucher at Gimme! Coffee, Tartinery’s bar, Vig Bar, & Puck Fair for drink discounts. So, grab the deal while it’s on and join in on the fun!
Check out the map of the locations and the food details after the fold.
View Taste of Nolita (June 22-24, 2011) in a larger map
- Asiadog – any one of their signature hot dogs w/ your choice of topping
- Tartinery – one small croque monsieur tartine (open-faced croque monsieur sandwich)
- Tacombi – one taco al pastor (marinated pork with pineapple)
- Oxley’s Carvery – Choice between:
A) Any signature sandwich
B) One Yorkshire pudding platter duo with pulled pork and braised beef
- Ceci-Cela – one small croissant
- Eileen’s Special Cheesecake – one mini cheesecake