Roka Akor Steak & Sushi, a 2013 Michelin Guide Chicago recommended restaurant, is offering special menus for Valentine’s Day – from a special “Valentine’s Day Menu” to a “Sparkling Around the World Wine Flight” as well as a “Roka Romance Extravaganza.”
The Valentine’s Day Menu features a sensual six-course dinner at $95 per person.
- Course 1 – Kumamoto Oysters with Yuzu and Wasabi
- Course 2 – Ume Chu Torchon Foie gras with Nori Sesame Toast
- Course 3 – Kampachi Sashimi, Hon Magro Nigiri and Shima Aji Nigiri
- Course 4 – Sake Lemon Butter Australian Green Lip Mussels & Grilled Scallop Two Ways: XO Sauce and Cilantro; Sweet Soy and Wasabi Seasoning
- Course 5 – Prime Beef Filet with Truffle Butter and Truffle Aioli & Grilled Asparagus with Wafu Dressing
- Course 6 – Dessert is Lover’s Chocolate Cake with Lychee Sorbet
The Sparkling Around the World Wine Flight at $50 per person features:
- Course 1 – Desidrio Jeio Cuvee, Italy
- Course 2 – Henriot Brut, Champagne, France
- Course 3 – Bollinger Brut, Champagne, France
- Course 4 – 2001 J Sonoma County Brut
- Course 5 – Henriot Brut Rose, Champagne, France
Lastly, the Roka Romance Extravaganza (limited availability; reservations necessary) at $350 per couple includes:
- Valentine Day’s Menu for two;
- Sparkling Around the World Wine Flight for two
- Carriage Ride
- Box of Truffles
Roka Akor Steak & Sushi is located at 456 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL.
For reservations, please call Roka Akor at (312) 477-7652.