In this Late Night with Jimmy Fallon web video, Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar makes a “Late Night” sandwich with potato bread, a can of SpaghettiOs, a box of breakfast sausages, a soft boiled egg, maple syrup and potato chips. The entire sandwich can be made with a microwave.
This is how she breaks it down:
- Soft boiled egg (3 minutes in microwave)
- SpagettiOs (1 1/2 minutes in microwave)
- Heat up 4 breakfast sausages
- Put warm SpagettiOs, breakfast sausages onto slice of bread
- Add maple syrup
- Place peeled boiled egg, a few potato chips and cover with second slice of bread
- Smush the sandwich together and enjoy!