Groupon is currently offering a deal for AsiaDog, a place where hot dogs and sandwiches are united with Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese flavors. Enjoy specialty toppings like the WANG-DING (Chinese barbecue pork belly), VINH (Vietnamese banh-mi style), or the ITO (Japanese curry). You can pick your choice of dog: beef, organic beef, chicken or veggie. They also have kimchi corndogs and Japanese pancake corndogs, brats, sandwiches, burgers, and salads. There are also vegan options available on the menu. Asiadog is located at 66 Kenmare St, in the NoLita neighborhood.
Groupon details are as follows.
Choose from Three Options
- $12.49 for a hot-dog meal for two (up to a $25 total value)
- $23.49 for a hot-dog meal for four (up to a $50 total value)
- $37.47 for three hot-dog meals for two redeemed on three separate visits (up to a $75 total value)
Each pair receives the following menu items:
- Two beef, chicken, or veggie hot dogs. Topping options include Sidney (Thai mango relish), Vinh (prepared Banh mi style), Ito (a vegan-friendly blend of Japanese curry and kimchi apples), and the Wangding (Chinese-style barbecue pork belly and onions) (up to an $11 value)
- Two sides, such as wasabi potato salad or Korean-style yam fries (a $6 value)
- Two beers (an $8 value)