In celebration of peanut butter month, Moran’s Restaurant in Chelsea has been offering two special peanut butter inspired items on their menu, exclusively for March. There’s a Peanut Butter & Fig Ravioli and a PB&J Flaunta with Fried Ice Cream.
Moran’s shares their recipe for their warm, indulgent PB&J flaunta so that you can assemble one and enjoy it at home too.
- 1 medium flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves or any jelly/jam
- 1 banana, peeled
- Place tortilla on a sauté pan and heat both sides until warm
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on tortilla
- Add 1 tablespoon raspberry preserve to tortilla
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends
- Place toothpicks through tortilla to secure the wrap
- Fry the tortilla until crispy at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and confectioners sugar
Serve it with a scoop of fried ice cream.