Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar shares this Raspberry Mojito cocktail recipe. In general, a mojito is made of white rum, sugar, lime juice, sparkling water and mint. In this variation, fresh raspberries are added to the classic Cuban concoction.
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 5 IQF Sweet Fresh Raspberries
- 1 oz Monin Pure Cane Syrup
- 1 ½ oz 10 Cane Rum
- ¾ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Mint Sprig or Lime, for garnish
- Muddle mint leaves, raspberries and cane syrup in a shaker.
- Shake and pour into Collins glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig and lime.
Loopy Doopy, located on top of the Conrad New York hotel in Manhattan, opens in May and will continue serving cocktails through October.