Here is a cocktail recipe courtesy of Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar in NYC (Opening for the season in May).
- 2 cucumber slices
- Candied Ginger
- ½ oz Monin Pure Cane Syrup
- ¾ oz Hendricks’s Gin
- ¾ oz St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ¾ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Cucumber wheel, for garnish
- Muddle cucumber slices, candied ginger, and cane syrup in a shaker.
- Add gin, elderflow liqueur, and lemon juice.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.
Stay tuned for more seasonal cocktail recipes!