- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 2 – 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 to 3 tbsp tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas and process finely.
- Add the garlic, tahini paste, parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt. Process until it forms a paste.
- Add the olive oil and process until smooth.
This came out surprisingly well. The hummus was delectable! It was very fragrant. The lemon and tahini flavors were very noticeable, but not overpowering. The consistency of the hummus was pretty light and fluffy. I can snack on this for hours! Highly recommended!