This is a recipe is from Recipezaar.com, another awesome recipe search site. This fish recipe is quick and easy, and requires minimal effort. The wonderful oven does all the work.
- 4 fish fillets, white fish
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbp capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsps parsley, minced
- lemon slices
- Arrange the fish fillets on baking sheet.
- Brush with the fillets with oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, capers and parsley together.
- Spread the caper mayonnaise top of fillets.
- Bake at 425 F for 8 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
The following is our white fish fillets with caper mayonnaise accompanied with oven roasted peppers and string beans. The string beans were baked in a casserole dish with the left over caper mayonnaise sauce and topped with some Parmesan cheese. Oh, and there was a bowl of rice as well…