Watch Chicago foodies tell stories about their passion at “Eat This! Stories for the Love of Food” Wednesday night, Oct. 24 at the Lincoln Lodge in North Center.
The storytellers are:
- Doug Sohn, President of Chicago’s most popular hot dog stand, “Hot Doug’s: The Sausage Superstore and Encased Meat Emporium”
- Madeleine Yastrow, producer for “America’s Best Bites” WGN Channel 9 Chicago
- Cleetus Friedman, owner & head chef at “City Provisions Deli & Catering”
- Justin White, Head Chef at “Small Bar: Division” Specializing in “Scratch Food”
- Chuck Sudo, Editor & Chief, “Chicagoist” — Chicago’s local online publication for the entire city of Chicago
- Lena Dahl, “Waitress Extraordinaire” — One of Chicago’s most beloved and charismatic servers
- Victoria Wiedel, food critic “Center Square Journal” Chicago’s hyper-local online publication for the North Center and Lincoln Square neighborhoods
Monte “King of all Foodies” hosts. Tickets are $10.