Here’s a recipe for crustless quiche that you can add to your upcoming brunch that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It’s filled with vegetables and eggs, high protein, low carb, dairy-free and gluten-free. Leftovers, if any, can be stored in the fridge and consumed within next day or two.
- 3 medium rainbow carrots, grated
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- ½ tbsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil spray
- Grate carrots and zucchini.
- Heat a cast iron skillet and coat with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Add the carrots, zucchini, baby spinach into the skillet.
- Cook until the vegetables soften about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites.
- Sprinkle dried thyme, salt and pepper and whisk.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet with the vegetables.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Let it cool. Slice, plate, and ready to serve!