With this recipe for Chocolate Razz Treat Coffee, Barbara Strahler of Reedsburg, Wisconsin won third place in the Seattle’s Best Coffee “Red Cup Showdown” creative culinary competition. Here’s how to make one:
Ingredients (Makes 3 6-oz servings)
- 1 1/4 cups Brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee Level 5, cooled (10 fl oz)
- 1 cup Heavy cream (8 fl oz)
- 6 tsp Belgian dark chocolate cocoa mix
- 1 tsp Raspberry extract
- Whipped cream (garnish)
- Fresh raspberries (garnish)
- Combine coffee, heavy cream, dark chocolate cocoa mix and raspberry extract in a blender.
- Blend until mixed well.
- Pour into cups and garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.