Chowdah Fest returns for it’s 4th year this Monday, March 31st at the Columbia Yacht Club. Twelve chefs will compete for the title of “Best Chowdah in Town!”
The event takes place at 6:30pm and costs $55 per person. Come taste seafood chowder creations from:
- Ryan McCaskey of Acadia
- Michael Kornick & Aaron Webb of Fish Bar
- Chef Julius Russell
- Chef Leonard Hollander
- Johnny Anderes of Telegraph
- Dirk & Terry Fucik of Dirk’s Fish & Gourmet
- Derek Simcik of Atwater Cafe
- Roger Waysok of Southwater Kitchen
- Jeff & Rob Mazza of
- New England Seafood Co.
- Kelsey Winter-Troutwine of Billy Sunday
- Tommy Zarlengo
- da Lobsta
There will be 3 professional judges – including Ina Pinkney, former Blackbird Restaurant mixologist, Lynn M. House and Jimmy Bannos Sr. In addition, one chef will also be crowned the Fan Favorite Award!
Tickets are available here. Proceeds from the event benefit the Sea Scouts youth sailing program. The Columbia Yacht Club is located at 111 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL.