Simit + Smith is mostly known for their traditional! Mediterranean Simit bread. Simits are hand made with all natural ingredients, no fat or preservatives. They are coated with sesame seeds or multigrain and baked fresh locally. The result is a a delicious twist of artisan bread that is crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside.
Simit + Smith cafés are offering special deals on some of its most popular breakfast and lunch items at all NYC locations.
$1.95 Breakfast Special: Purchase any breakfast sandwich between 7 am and 10am. Add a coffee for $2.95.
$5.95 Sandwich Special: Purchase any sandwich, excluding salmon, for $5.95 from noon to 2pm.
Sandwiches are served on simit bread, which is made with each day. Choices include:
- Ricotta, Fig, Honey & Black Pepper
- Provolone, Cucumber, Tomatoes & Greens
- Turkey, Provolone, Guacamole, Roasted Red Peppers w/ Greens
- Egg Salad w/ Sumac
- PB & J (Apricot or Strawberry)
- Chicken, Mozzarella, Pesto & Sundried Tomatoes
- Ham & Cheese, Tomato, Greens w/ Mustard
- Omega 3 (Avocado, Scallions, Tomato, Cucumber & Chickpeas)
- Tuna, Hummus, Arugula, Red Onion, Tomato & Cucumber
For the frequent diners, they also offer a rewards program. Purchase 7 sandwiches and the next one is free.
Simit + Smith also serves Pogaca pastries, toasted Simit chips with a variety of dips and spreads, soups and salads, paninis, scones, cookies, par faiths and yogurts. All organic and sourced locally.
Simit + Smith cafes are located at 124 West 72nd Street, 111 Worth Street and 100 Williams Street in New York City.