Ingredients (makes 2 quarts)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups strong brewed Millstone 100% Colombian Ground Coffee
- Combine cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Slowly stir in water and coffee over medium heat; heat thoroughly but do not boil.
Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.