The Irish Coffee cocktail is an easy to make coffee-booze combo of Irish whiskey (such as Baileys) with hot, black coffee, and topped off with cold whipped cream.
- 6 oz of hot coffee (or 2 shots of espresso diluted with hot water)
- 1.5 oz of Irish whiskey (ex. Baileys Irish Cream or Jameson)
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 oz whipped cream
- Pour whiskey, coffee and sugar in a mug or glass
- Stir well until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Float whipped cream on top. Don’t stir.
- That’s it! Drink the coffee through layer of cream.