- Krispy Kreme is offering a free 12 oz. coffee and a free glazed donut.
- WaWa, a convenience store/gas station chain in the east coast, is offering a free cup of self-serve coffee (up to 24 ounces).
- Birch Coffee (NYC) is offering free drip coffee from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Dunkin Donuts is offering a medium hot coffee for 66 cents to celebrate its 66th anniversary.
- Dairy Queen will have a “Hardest Working Happy Hour” from 2 to 5 p.m. where they will offer $1 small flavored ice coffees and $2 Ultimate Frappes.
- Caribou Coffee says they will donate coffee to caregivers and family members in cancer centers across America for every cup of coffee sold on National Coffee Day.
- Starbucks is donating a coffee tree to farmers in Mexico, El Salvador and Guatemala for every cup of México Chiapas coffee sold.
- No National Coffee Day deal for 7-Eleven. However, they will be giving away free coffee (any size) next week from Oct. 3-9 as long as you download their app.