Nando’s PERi-PERi is celebrating Halloween and the grand opening of their NewCity location by giving away signature chicken dishes this Saturday, October 31st. Stop by Nando’s NewCity restaurant Lincoln Park between 11am and 1pm this Saturday for a quarter-piece chicken, chicken sandwich, wrap or pita on the house. First-come, first-served. Dine-in customers only.
Chicago Cultural Alliance will be hosting the World Dumpling Fest on October 7th, from 11am to 6pm, at Millennium Park. There’s going to be cultural performances, artist booths, and of course, dumplings. The event will feature dumplings from Chicago area restaurants, serving up an international variety of foods wrapped in dough.
Participating restaurants include:
- Tryzub Restaurant serving their Varenyky pierogi.
- Ethiopian Diamond serving their Sambusas
- Chow Bros. serving their gourmet pierogis
- Himalayan Restaurant serving varies kinds of Momo.
- Himmel’s serving the German dumpling, Spätzle.
- Kamehachi serving a variety of shumai.
- Sweet Station serving a variety of traditional Chinese dumplings.
- Perfect Pasta serving different variations of Ravioli.
- and more…
What: World Dumpling Fest
When: Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 11am – 6pm
Where: Chase Promenade South, Millennium Park
How: 3 dumplings for $10 or 18 dumplings for $50. Tasting passes can be purchased here.