Redpack tomatoes are celebrating Carnevale with delicious Italian recipes and giveaways! For starters, here’s a recipe for Tuscan Tomato Bruschetta courtesy of Redpack. It’s simple and easy, makes a great appetizer, and definitely a crowd-pleaser for your next dinner party. Then enter the giveaway for a chance to win a Redpack Carnevale kit!
- 1 loaf sourdough bread or baguette French bread, cut into 1″ slices
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can Redpack Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brush extra virgin olive oil onto both sides of bread slices. Grill or toast under the broiler until golden on both sides.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients, except cheese, stir to combine. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil for 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Now for a giveaway!
One lucky reader will receive a Redpack Carnevale kit, which contains a 28-oz can of Redpack crushed tomatoes, a 28-oz can of whole peeled tomatoes, a 28-oz can of diced, and a 6-oz can of tomato paste. Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends on February 24th, 2014 12:00 PM ET.
Disclaimer: The giveaway is sponsored by Redpack Tomatoes. All opinions expressed are my own.