Pure Leaf has teamed up with celebrity chef Gail Simmons and entertaining expert Camille Styles, author of Camille Styles Entertaining: Inspired Gatherings and Effortless Style to share simple cooking and entertaining ideas. Gail created some exclusive recipes that are both seasonal and simple to make and will impress your guests. Here’s a recipe for a Lemon-Ginger Tea Pomegranate Sparkler. It can be made with or without alcohol.
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Pure Leaf Iced Tea with Lemon
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- cold club soda
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a saucepan, combine the ginger and Pure Leaf Iced Tea with Lemon and bring to a simmer. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to steep, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Fill two highball glasses with ice. Pour 1/2 cup ginger-infused tea, then 1/4 cup pomegranate juice into each glass. Top each with club soda, garnish with a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds and a cinnamon stick to stir.
For an alcoholic version, add 2 ounces gin or bourbon before adding tea.