This margarita draws together the citrus flavors of the Asian yuzu fruit and the Mexican lime, combined with an aged Tequila and splash of Triple Sec. It’s served with a salted rim and chilled on the rocks. Here’s the recipe courtesy of Sidebar.
- 1.5 oz Tequila (Preferably a 100% Agave “Reposado”)
- 1.5 oz Triple Sec
- 0.5 oz of Yuzu Juice
- 0.5 oz of Lime Juice Salt for the rim of the glass
- Combine all of the ingredients with cracked ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for a minute or two (or until the shaker is frosty!)
- Strain into a glass with Ice…and don’t forget a slice of lime.