After much anticipation, the Gotham West Market will be opening this Fall. This innovative urban market is located inside the 31-story LEED-certified Gotham West complex at6 00 11th Avenue between West 44th and 45th Street. In celebration, there will be an opening party on Friday, October 18th from 10pm to 1am, as part of the Food Network New York Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE.
- Ivan Orkin, the ramen master at Ivan Ramen Slurp Shop
- Spanish tapas and mordiscos at El Colmado by Chef Seamus Mullen
- ROADSIDE, a classic American restaurant from AvroKO
- Charcuterie and small plates at Christian Pappanicholas’s The Cannibal
- The Brooklyn Kitchen presenting an interactive cocktail performance
- Vibrant seasonal dishes at Little Chef, a farm-to-table spot from Caroline Fidanza
- Gourmet sandwiches from Court Street Grocers
- Mixologists shaking things up with various spirits
Interested in going? Tickets are priced at $95 but are currently available on Living Social for $50.