The video recipes and links are still here, but the giveaway has ended! Thanks for participating. The winner will be contacted shortly. Enjoy!
June is National Iced Tea Month. To celebrate, Lipton Teas has partnered with NY-based Mulberry Project mixologist Scott Fitzgerald to put together some iced tea cocktail (and mocktail) recipes that’s perfect for the summer. These delicious and refreshing drinks use various Lipton Tea products as a base and are easy to shake up.
For starters, Scott Fitzgerald shares his recipe for a Mint Tea Julip.
- 1 Lipton Tea & Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea Mix To Go Packet
- 1 bottle (16.9 fl. oz.) chilled water
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Combine Lipton Tea & Honey with water in small pitcher and stir until tea is completely dissolved. Stir in berries. Serve in ice-filled glasses.
- Alcohol recommendation: Vodka
And now for a GIVEAWAY!
Lipton Teas will provide one lucky reader with an assortment of Lipton Tea products (valued at $40) for them to enjoy a taste of the summer as well.
To enter the giveaway:
- Simply leave a comment below sharing what’s your favorite summer beverage.
Open to US residents. Giveaway ends Friday, June 28th at 11:59pm EST and a winner will be randomly selected shortly after.
Disclaimer: The information and materials above were provided by Lipton Teas. The giveaway is sponsored by Lipton Teas. No other compensation was received for this post. The post was written by LookyTasty and all opinions expressed are solely mine.