Roka Akor Steak & Sushi, located at 456 N. Clark St, Chicago, will be offering a special Brunch Menu this Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12th between 11:30am to 2:30pm. On the brunch menu, you can expect to find Japanese-inspired dishes such as:
- Azuki Red Bean Pancakes with Vanilla Bean Bourbon Maple Syrup
- Robata Smoked Bacon with Fried Egg, Mustard Greens and Apple Mustard Vinaigrette
- Salmon Omelet with Avocado, Asparagus and House Made Sesame Bread
- Crab Cake Benedict with Poached Egg and Yuzu Kosho Hollandaise
- Pork Belly Bun with Kimchee, Fresh Shaved Vegetables, and
- Roka Akor Sushi Set-Kapachi, Hon Maguro Sashimi and Salmon Nigiri.
Pair your meal with one of their special brunch drinks like:
- Sunrise Mimosa with Coconut Puree, Chambord, Honey Drizzle and Champagne
- Raspberry Bubbles with Fresh Lychee, Raspberries, Champagne
- Blood Orange Margarita with Maestro Dobel Diamond Tequila and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, and
- Bloody Mary with Shochu infused with Sundried Tomatoes and Morita Peppers.
For dinner service, Executive Chef Brett Vibber also put together a special Four-Course Tasting menu, which is available from 5pm to closing. The tasting menu is priced at $65 per person, tax and gratuity not included, and features:
- Fresh Oyster with Ponzu Mignonette, Shiso and Cucumber
- “Hot Mama” Maki -Escolar, Tobico, Lime and Soy Paper
- Robata Grill Scallops with Soy Truffle Butter and Fresh Bamboo Root
- Yuzu Lemon Cake with Mix Berries
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Roka Akor, enjoy the food and also receive a complimentary gift for your mom- a $25 Roka Akor gift certificate for her next visit.