Paloma is a beloved cocktail in Mexico. Spanish for “dove,” Paloma is a combination of tequila and a grapefruit soda served on the rocks with a lime as garnish.
For a healthier option, replace the soda with grapefruit juice.
- 2 oz tequila (100 percent agave reposado tequila)
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- grapefruit soda (Squirt, Fresca or Jarritos)
- Combine tequila and lime juice in a glass
- Add salt in the drink or coat the rim of the glass with salt
- Add ice and top off with grapefruit soda
- Stir and serve