Here are the David Burke’s Primehouse dinner and lunch menus for Chicago Chef Week 2013 happening March 17 through 22.
The three-course lunch is $22 per person:
1) SPICY TOMATO BISQUE with Ricotta Tortellini and Fresh Herbs
or WATERCRESS & RADISH SALAD with Pickled Pears, Manchego Cheese and Toasted Almond Vinaigrette
2) 40 DAY DRY AGED BISON BURGER with Roasted Jalapeno and Bacon Jam, Monteray Jack Cheese and Toasted Brioche Bun, Served with Asiago Truffle Fries
or LOBSTER AND SHRIMP PO BOY with Tempura Shrimp and Lobster with Whole Grain Mustard Aioli, Spicy Carrot Slaw and Griddled Baguette, Served with Asiago Truffle Fries
3) AFFOGATO with White Chocolate Ice Cream, Espresso, Milk Meringue, Hazelnut Biscotti
or MEYER LEMON SORBET with Raspberry Mint Marmalade, Crystallized Blueberries
The three-course dinner is $44 per person:
1) PAN ROASTED VEAL SWEETBREADS with Pickled Mushrooms, House Prosciutto and Duck Fat Potatoes
or BUTTER POACHED SHRIMP with Creamy Truffled Grits, Preserved Lemon, Escarole and Caviar
2) 40 DAY BOURON BARREL AGED DELMONICO RIBEYE with Brie Whipped Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Horseradish Jus
or PAN ROASTED SEA BASS with Kalamata Olives, Fregola Sarda, Shaved Fennel and Tomato Broth
3) PERUVIAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART with Malted Tonka Ice Cream, Sour Cherry Marmalade, Salted Almond Milk
or CITRUS & HONEY with Mandarin Cream, Grapefruit Pound Cake, Honey Ice Cream, Almond Praline
David Burke’s Primehouse is located inside the James Hotel Chicago on 616 North Rush at Ontario.